Here’s how our technology can work for you:
- A Wireless Indoor Motion Detector is armed only when the ZeroWire™ is set to AWAY mode.
- If an intruder enters your home though an unprotected entry point, the Wireless Interior Motion Detector works as a second line of defense for your home. The Wireless Interior Motion Detector identifies the movement of a person within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a bodies it moves across the sensor’s field of view.
- When this motion is detected, a signal is sent to the ZeroWire™, which then sends a signal to the monitoring center.
- In the event of an activated alarm, the monitoring center will notify you via the emergency contact information that you provide. If it is a true emergency, the monitoring center will authorize dispatch of emergency personnel. In the instance of a false alarm, simply provide your unique password to the monitoring center operator and they will cancel dispatch of emergency personnel.
- A notification will be sent to your e-mail.